Robbin’s Realm has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. As many of you may know I don’t always take part in these awards and blogger games, mostly because they are time consuming and I often think, who cares about my dumb opinions anyway. But, I decided I don’t want to be a complete anti-social to newer followers, so I’m doing this one, hopefully only this once for the year.
If I nominate you and you don’t take part in it, I will not be offended. If I get nominated again, or if I have already been nominated by my fellow bloggers and haven’t participated, please do not be offended, I appreciate the acknowledgement.
For those followers that have been here a while, you know I appreciate you, and your links are in my blogroll to show my appreciation every day!
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
Versatile Blogger Award – Rules for those who wish to participate
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award; and link to them.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 10 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Thank you, Robbin, at Robbin’s Realm for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check out Robbin’s Realm at:
By the powers invested in me from the blogger universe,
I hereby nominate the following 10 bloggers for the Versitile Blogger Award
10 random facts about me:
1) I am a dinosaur enthusiast and I collect dinosaur stuff. You can call me a Dino-geek if you want.
2) It was the movie “The Wrestler” that finally got me to quit music. I saw myself becoming Randy “the Ram” (the music equivalent), looking to relive those 15 minutes of fame from the 1980’s. I didn’t want my life to turn out like his.
3) I don’t have a Facebook. I don’t feel the need to brag about every little thing I do and I don’t care about other people’s opinions on things they know nothing about (like my life!). I don’t have a Twitter either.
4) I have recently started building model kits, something I haven’t done since I was a kid.
5) I prefer supernatural horror over slashers.
6) Some years ago my friends and I did some ghost investigations of haunted places on Long Island. My psychic medium quit because things were following her home.
7) I don’t know the meaning of life, but I do have a rule I try to follow: Whatever you do at any moment in your life, just do the best you can do and enjoy it. Its all ‘castles in the sand’ in the long run but no task is meaningless.
8) I use my middle name when I write fiction, Michael Thomas-Knight. I do this because there is another M. Knight that has published books on technical engineering (or something like that).
9) I rarely go swimming in the ocean, creatures under the sea freak me out.
10) Growing up, my family lived in a real haunted house.
@ “I rarely go swimming in the ocean, creatures under the sea freak me out.” – NO SHIT!!!
I am with you on number 5 🙂
I was awarded something and haven’t done it yet either. I ought to…
Wow, thank you kindly for the nomination! You have a great blog and are a valued member of the blogging community, such a honor to be acknowledged by you!
Btw, I would love to read a post on how it was living in a haunted house, if you haven’t written about it already 🙂
Pingback: Versatile Blogger Award Came On A Perfect Day | gore with soul
Thanks for the nomination! Thought I’d return the favor! 🙂
Pingback: Versatile Blogger Award! | Tranquil Dreams