10 Things That Will Get You Killed in a Horror Flick
aka: fun with gifs (and just for the record it’s pronounced – jif like the peanut butter 🙂 )
1) Having pre-marital sex at a summer camp, especially if you’re a counselor.
2) Denying the existence of the killer, creature, entity, or monster.
3) Not listening to the old man that says, “Stay away from that place!”
4) Thinking you’re safe with the police.
5) Taking a shower (or bath) when there’s a killer in your neighborhood.
6) Entering a strange home or house uninvited, even though you’re just looking for a phone.
7) Experimenting a new scientific break-through on yourself.
8) Dropping the weapon when you think you have killed the perpetrator, without checking for a pulse first.
9) Hiding in a closet or under the bed.
10) Getting into the car for a quick get away, knowing damn well the car is not going to start!
Got some more Ideas? Let me know in the comments!
I’d say when hiding in the middle of the dark woods and suddenly your phone starts ringing! 😀
Good one, not shutting your cell phone when you’re hiding.
Yep they’ll get ya 😀
Laurie survived the closet-hiding thing, if you recall 😉
Yeah, she survived the whole movie, but I couldn’t find a good death in a closet – I tried for The Ring but couldn’t find a good giphy – and the old guy from Fri. the 13th would have been better for that slot but then I had no giphy for the old guy… etc.
Not being a white American lady is also a big one…..
Unless the film itself is foreign!
Great stuff. Turns out I’ve been pronouncing gif wrong all this time.
I only put that in because I was having a squabble about it with my daughter, lol. I finally found a note from the inventer of the file format and I was right all along – J-sound for Jif – But people pronounce it both ways 🙂
Don’t say you’ll be right back.
Don’t mess with a Leprechaun’s gold.
Drinking can save your life if you do it at a bar far away from the where everyone is getting hacked.
Oi, let go of me gold! 😀
Thinking you are safe with the Police! Ha! So true. This was an epic post, Michael. Had to share it! Nice job, man.
I really wanted a scene from Jeepers Creepers but couldn’t find a giphy of it.
That would have been cool. Those two were never safe with the Cops at any point, lol. Even at the Police Station.
How about never say I’ll be right back before leaving the room. And what’s with walking through the house without turning on the lights.
The 1st time I watched the Exorcist, I turned on every light in the house! 🙂
Awesome post! Holidaying in the woods will get ya too!
Too much bad can happen in the woods! 🙂
FANTASTIC GIFS! Where did you find these?
I save them when I see them, especially ones from my fave films. If I’m looking for something specific I’ll search Giphy.com. They seem to collect them from all different places.
Walking around alone in the dark and asking: ‘hello…?’ and: ‘anybody there…?’ I swear, if it happens again then there will be an extra kill: me killing the director!
lol, every supernatural film has that. 🙂